Interlibrary Loan is a service offered by the Boreham Library that expands the reach of your research to include books and articles available from other libraries.
Some tips to keep in mind:
WorldCat Discovery is our new WorldCat interface. For those of you who have used WorldCat before, this will look new to you and will hopefully be an improved search experience.
A few tips to keep in mind:
1. Login to Interlibrary Loan from the library's homepage
2. Enter your @ UAFS ID Number and UAFS Password (the one you use for your email)
3. Click on Advanced Search toward the top left
4. This will take you to the Search bars. Ignore the section to the side - it's not important.
5. Before you begin your search, scroll down the page and select your Search Settings - use the ones I suggested:
6. I did a keyword search for Arkansas and Reconstruction. In your search results, you will have some filters you can use.
7. Next browse through the results. I am going to select a title we do not own. I will click on that title.
8. After you click on Request Item through Interlibrary Loan you will be taken to a request form. Fill out the information at the bottom of the form. Be sure to click the Submit button!