Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This research guide highlights resources that are important for Music History 3513. Use the tabs in the guide to find books, journal articles, and recommended websites. If you need research assistance or help on your topic, please contact me at the email or phone shown below.
Quick Links to Research Tools
Off Campus Access
If you connect to library resources from off campus, you may need to log in using your student ID number beginning with the @ sign.
Library Collections and Equipment
Equipment and Facilities
- Study Spaces available on all floors of the library. Reserve individual study rooms.
- 24/7 Study Zone.
- Printers network printers on both floors and in the 24/7 Study.
- Scanners On 1st floor, lobby, and in the 24/7 Study.
- Cameras available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
- Calculators available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
- Photocopiers available on all floors.
- Computers on all floors.
- Headphones available at Circulation Desk.
1st Floor Reference Fiction Media Current issues of print journals, magazines, and newspapers
2nd Floor Nonfiction (Circulating collection) Older reference works Journals and Magazines (older issues)
Articles, books, and other materials in one comprehensive search!
Search for books available from other libraries in WorldCat and request them through Interlibrary Loan.
Subjects: Art & Graphic Design
, Communication, Languages, Arts, and Social Sciences
, Criminal Justice
, General Reference
, Social Work