This guide will help you with your research for ENGL 1203 and 1213.
We're open till midnight most weekdays. See our full hours on our homepage.
You can book a study room for your group online.
Ask a librarian for more help with your research -- we're here to help you!
It's wise to start your research with a search strategy in mind. Try these steps:
1) Choose keywords that describe your topic
2) Decide what kinds of information you need -- background information, articles, books, statistics? Different types of information will help you with different assignments.
3) Start your research! Find databases relevant to your topic here, with the "By subject" dropdown. Search the library catalog to find books.
4) Be sure to keep track of information about your sources for your bibliography.
5) Once you've finished with your research, use our citation guide or Zotero to build your bibliography.
Articles, books, and other materials in one comprehensive search!
Search for books available from other libraries in WorldCat and request them through Interlibrary Loan.